Barber Eile meets Barbereile!

July 19, 2012

Long ago, in a galaxy far away, there was a girl looking for a catchy blog name... something about barbering... something witty... when inspiration struck! And the blog you are looking at was born!
However, like any good, mildly curiously narcissistic person... she later on went to Google herself only to find out that halfway across the country another person (presumably of similar world-shattering genius and creativity) had also stumbled upon the same name at some point. Yup, down in Tralee there is a barbershop with the same name as myself! (For those of you who don't get the pun in my name have a look at my "About Me" section ).
Now I had long ago forgotten where my barbershop doppleganger was located, but whilst holidaying in Kerry this week my boyfriend surprised me by driving by it and asking me if I wanted to have a look in! Of course I did! There was just one friendly lady inside working away but I asked her if she would mind if I took a few photos of my blog so I could show you all. She said no problem provided she wasn't in them (and the customer in her chair joked that I should make sure I didn't get him as he was meant to be somewhere else at work at the time!). So here you have it, a little peak into the other Barbereile here!
The shop front. Nothing too fancy, nice and local.

The interior. Look at that gorgeous stone wall with the fireplace - And those fantastic huge wooden mirrors!
And I just had to take a shot of this cheeky chappy! He's such a wonderful touch, a friendly dog by the fireplace welcoming in the customers.

So there you have it. I'd suggest for anyone in Tralee to pop in - tell them Barber Eile sent you!

- BE

1 comments:

nutrendmedia said...

Hello, I was very inspired to discover this website. The explanation becoming that this is this sort of an useful submit. I needed to thank you for this insightful read of the subject.

Hairdresser Melbourne CBD

Post a Comment